Monday, February 28, 2011

Opening post

This is going to be my year.


I'm going to turn 35 this year.......in August. <yikes>

I've been trying to motivate myself to make changes for years now.
I need to just remember....

And lately, it has been do not. Not anymore. This will be my year for doing.

Starting tomorrow morning I will be doing the Whole 30 for March. While the eating plan won't be too big of a challenge, since for the most part, that's how I normally eat.... the CrossFit  however, may kill me. I've made it through their introductory sessions, barely. I'm going to start the regular WOD's this week, assuming my shoulder feels better. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing actually. I'm going to try to keep a daily journal on my meals and my WODs, when I finally get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment