Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whole 30 / Day 1

OK, let's get the stats out of the way.
Height: 5'5"ish
Weight: ~230lbs
Waist: 36"
Meh, good enough.

Today is a non-workout day, so it's a lazy morning for me.

Several cups of coffee with coconut milk at home while I troll through some of my favorite websites looking for new posts and recipes to inspire me.








Snack at work: 
An apple with almond butter and hot tea
<messy>





Lunch - Leftovers from last night:
Mushroom and Sausage stuffed acorn squash
This went over well with my co-worker who is doing the Whole 30 challenge with me.






Love fresh strawberries!!!
These were waaaaaay better than frozen ones. Fruit is only good when it's in season though.




Dinner: 1st Course: Butternut Squash Soup
Never made this before. I used some homemade turkey broth. The cinnamon was really good in it. It could have used more coconut milk for creaminess.




Dinner: 2nd Course: Roast beef and salad

All in all, a very tasty day. I never understood how anyone could think eating like would be challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment