Friday, March 4, 2011

Whole 30 / Day 3

Dinner with my parents was great. I always enjoy spending time with them. I ended up having a couple slabs of rare prime rib, couple pieces of corned beef and sauerkraut, Brussels sprouts and broccoli. For afters, I had some cantaloupe and pineapple. When I got home a had a little bowl of raspberries and almonds.

Coconut milk coffee

Yesterday morning I wasn't hungry again,
so it was just my regular coffee.

Coconut chai tea and strawberries
At work I had some tea and strawberries. 







Roast beef, soup & asparagus
Lunch was leftover roast beef, squash soup and roasted asparagus.








No pic for dinner again. My husband decided we were going out to dinner at Cilantro's, Mexican restaurant.  He's aware that I'm doing the Whole 30, but I don't think he really understands the concept. As we were leaving, he asked if I wanted a candy mint. <insert eye roll here >
I ended up choosing the steak fajitas that had a lot of grilled onions with it. Not a lot of grilled peppers, which was disappointing. The guacamole was excellent and I always enjoy their salsa.

I started feeling poorly again as we were heading to the restaurant and my husband said I felt hot, sick. By the end of the meal, I told him we had to go home right away because I was so tired I felt like I was going to pass out. I canceled my workout for the morning, but depending on how I feel, I'm going to go in the evening before I pick up my bundle of grass fed beef.


No comments:

Post a Comment