Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whole 30 / Day 30

Wednesday
Breakfast
I had made beef jerky overnight in the dehydrator. The fatty strips I cut off the edges this morning were my breakfast. Very tasty, but ugly.



Lunch
Hamburger patty with cauliflower & broccoli.



Dinner: No picture. Went to the buffet with my parents. First plate: had prime rib, green beans, couple bites of cauliflower. Second plate: prime rib, green beans & blueberries. Dessert: Pineapple, blueberries, couple bits of cantaloupe & honeydew (not ripe). When I go back to the allergist for more testing, I'm having them test cantaloupe. I have some suspicions there.

Tomorrow I will be posting my results and the before & after pictures. And if I do say so myself, they're fairly impressive.

And now for some comic relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment