Sunday, March 20, 2011

Whole 30 / Day 20

Sunday
Slept in today. It was lovely.
Breakfast
Sausage, eggs and yams
Snack/Lunch:
I made some dehydrated beef jerky today. I had the butcher freeze the roast and slice it very thin for me. Today I took it out of the package and trimmed the fat from the edges, seasoned it and put it in the dehydrator for the afternoon. The scraps were rendered in the oven on low for a few hours and that's what I had for a snack/lunch.



Meatloaf, green beans, & yams
Dinner was homemade meatloaf, green beans and yams. I know they look like potatoes, but they are actually yams. We went to the local asian store this weekend and picked up three different varieties. One pictured for breakfast and a different one for dinner. We haven't tried the third one yet.

It's pretty late now, so I'll give more details about them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment