Sunday, March 6, 2011

Whole 30 / Day 6

Sunday
Breakfast: more coconut milk coffee and lots of eggs today.

6 over easy eggs and bacon
I was stuffed after breakfast. We took some more cut apples with us today while we were out, I had approximately half an apple after the movie. We swung by the grocery store to pick up some sweet potatoes, baby carrots, and mushrooms.
Grass fed hamburgers & sweet potato fries




Lunch was yummy - hamburgers with mustard and baked sweet potato fries.

We had a pretty lazy afternoon today, even took a nap. I love lazy Sundays.
For supper, I made ribeye steaks, salmon, and veggies.
steak, salmon & roasted veggies
I only ate half the salmon and about  third of the steak. My husband ate the rest of my salmon. I'm thinking the remainder of the steak will make a great breakfast tomorrow with some sweet potato hash browns.
Strawberries & Blackberries





And of course, we had to have what seems to be our daily dose of berries.


I'm a little anxious about what to pack my husband for lunch tomorrow. He's not too crazy about packing a salad everyday. I'm hoping if I stuff him for breakfast tomorrow morning, I can just pack him some snacks to tide him over until he gets home for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment