Thursday, March 10, 2011

Whole 30 / Day 10

Non-WOD - Thursday

We're going up to see my in-laws this weekend. When I spoke with my mom-in-law, I let her know that Marty and I were on a restricted diet. I asked if I could just do the cooking this weekend so she wouldn't have to worry about what we could and couldn't have. She was very gracious about it.

We were planning on heading up early Friday morning, but my husband called me last night to let me know that he has an informal interview/walk through for an open position within his company on Friday morning at 9am. We're both really excited about it because the position will be closer to home.

OK, onto the food
 Breakfast: lots of coconut milk coffee.
mmmm, coffee

pork curry?
Lunch:
Shredded pork curry? I just threw a bunch of stuff in a skillet, it kind of tasted like a curry.



Snack: strawberries
Dinner was unsatisfying, we ended up wanting a small plate of leftover bbq pork.
Lemon chicken and roasted Brussels sprouts
bbq pork











Strawberries, bananas, pineapple
 Too much sweet fruit tonight. My husband and I didn't feel good after dinner. 

 I think we've been eating too much fruit lately. I'm going to stick with the berries and the occasional apple.








No comments:

Post a Comment